Monday, July 28, 2014

Neon White and nude affair

Orange, white and nude

It was thursday and i met up with my cousin and an amazing photographer from Dominican Republic to do a fun shooting in Hoboken NJ and NY.

 I got inspired by an amazing and one of my favorite fashion bloggers Shanit Amit, I wear a blazer from Forever 21 skirt from Zara shoes from Payless and bag from Express.  It was a really long day and it was very humit to the point that my makeup was melting and i forgot my makeup bag to retouch. I hope you guys like my look.

xoxo

Yira Slim



















 

Naranja blanco y crema

Era jueves y me reuni con mi prima y un excelente fotografo de Republica Dominicana para hacer una seccion de fotos en Hoboken NJ y NY.

Este look fue inspirado por una de mis blogueras favoritas Shanit Amit, use un blazer de la tienda forever 21 falda de la tienda Zara zapatos de Payless y cartera de Express. Fue un dia muy largo y estaba muy humedo hasta ell punto que mi maquillaje se estaba derritiendo literalmente y me olvide de mi bolsita de maquillaje para el retoque. espero que les guste mi look mis amores.

xoxo

Yira Slim 

No comments:

Post a Comment